Friday, June 12, 2009

We are in Toronto




Friday June 12, 2009

Well after many many hours of ORGANIZING or some who know me may call it controlling, we have arrived at the Sheraton for a glass of "relax" red wine.

After running around like crazy from one task to another , often not finishing any of them Darryn finally dragged me into the van. I had one stop to make at Oshawa Mall and while there waiting to check out I realized I had forgot to pack my bras. Darn, the last thing I wanted to do was to buy new bras with a husband and two anxious boys. After trying on ( not kidding) at least 25 bras I finally settled on two that really did not fit well but considering the options , made a purchase anyway. Could not imagine trying to buy them in Korea :) .

We arrive at the Sheraton to find Lisa and Liam with big smiles and a welcoming spirit. After chatting for a bit we headed down for a glass of red and some blogging. The boys were busy enjoying their virgin cocktails and some DS.

Oh my goodness the Penguin just won the Stanley Cup! Darryn you must be a happy camper. Those jerseys you have may need to be laundered and donned with pride.

Have to add Leevi and Liam are so similar. Both are from Taegu, both have Hyun as first names and both are techies. Sweet is an understatement. We are in for such a great time. Lisa is a kind , considerate and honest person so my kind of friend. Not a fuss pot. Look out South Korea here we come.

I am not sure when we will blog again but our flight leaves in 9 hours and 45 minutes and we are airborne. See you and blog you from the other side of the world where the sun is rising as yours is setting.

Love Ya ( is that emotional) just want to make sure you all know we appreciate you

Lolah , who is having her first ever sleep over with Naomi, Lilah and Myles good night sweet little girl. I am missing you like crazy already.
Simon my little monkey I hope you are enjoying a night with Daddy all to yourself.
Jordon and Allie love ya, you make me proud.

Janet

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mommy! I had fun at my sleepover at Naomi's house. I went swimming and Ayi Karen taught me to float! I ate dumplings and noodles - I liked them. Can you buy me some! I ate with chopsticks. I am so excited. I'm going to stay here and play, play, play. Naomi is still sleeping. I love you. You are a nicest mom, even in South Korea! Love Lolah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, Just wanted to let you know that Lolah is doing great. I made dumplings for supper last night and put the plate on the counter. When I came back a couple of minutes later, the ENTIRE plate (of 25) was empty - compliments of the girls! Lolah wants me to teach you how to make them. Then we had noodles and Lolah showed off her mastery of chopsticks. She ate really well. They all slept in this morning.

    Enjoy Korea and your time with Leevi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Now there is something I would not have wanted to forget to pack, and worse, shop for a the last minute!;)
    What wrong with saying something emotional?;))
    Love, Chris
    Hmm... Now that seem to be managing a comment post for the first time, I will have to see how to change it from Alex and his Dad, especially c ommenting in this subject! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed commenting on the "hours" of organizing (I packed for boys) and "some may call it controlling... We may in fact be kindred spirits!;)
    You and Willem should compared suitcases and Lisa can be the judge. LOL
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Followers