Monday, May 25, 2009

Another journey to Asia is about to begin. This time it is with Leevi, to South Korea to visit the land where he entered the world destined to be our son. I am honoured to be mom to such an incredibly diverse, loving and gentle little man. To embark on this adventure with him is such a priviledge.

It is my intention to journal our trip so Leevi can look back on this trip and have gained, respect, knowledge and an appreciation for his birth country. It is my hope that he carries deep pride and love for the country God chose as his birth country.

I am going to try my best to encourage him to express to me what he is thinking or feeling with regards to his birth country while we are visiting. If you are inclined to pray please remember him as we travel and perhaps dredge up some deep emotions.

Enjoy the blog
Janet (19 more sleeps until we leave)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leevi!

    Liam and I cannot wait to see you and your mom on Friday. We are so happy we get to begin our trip together, one night earlier!

    See you in 3 more sleeps!!!!

    Lisa and Liam

    ReplyDelete

Followers